simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: When France meets England...
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday 6 October 2007

When France meets England...


If you follow the World Rugby Cup, you probably saw that, against all odds, France beat New Zealand last night (see note below). Consequently, we will play England in the semi-Final. To celebrate, I'd like to introduce you to Ham, a true Englishman, who also happens to run the London Daily Photo blog. Ham came to Paris last week and I finally got to meet him after all these years (yes, years now!) with the City Daily Photo Community (Ham contacted me a few months after I started PDP saying "I'm surprised there is not an LDP blog already?"). Since then, we have been in contact very regularly and meeting him for real was like meeting someone I've always known. He's a real great guy and he has done a lot for the CDP community, including teaching others how to photo blog.

Note: If you wish to send your condolences (please do! please do!), you might also want to visit these other New Zealand city daily photo blogs: Jeremy, Ben & Megan, and Michelle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL