simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: Fernand's "engine"
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday 26 January 2008

Fernand's "engine"


Very often people send me emails asking me for advice on things to do in Paris or restaurants to eat at. I never know what to say really as there are so many things to experience while in Paris, it's hard to recommend anything in particular. But today I'll make an exception! I'm just out of a dinner party with friends at Fernand's, a restaurant located 13 rue Guisarde, in the 6th. The cuisine is really good, the service is friendly and very - too? - quick and, last but not least, the atmosphere is very very French. On the down side, it's really busy and noisy and there is absolutely no privacy as tables are literally attached to each other (which can also be nice if you want to talk to your neighbors!!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL