simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: Ice Bar at the Kube Hotel
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Ice Bar at the Kube Hotel


It's been a while since I wanted to visit Hotel Kube, a very trendy hotel located in a very unusual place of Paris - for high-end hotels anyway; the 18th arrondissement? Last night, thanks to Packard Bell who had a product launch over there, I had the opportunity to go there and test what this hotel is famous for: its ice bar. Funny as hell. Everything is made of ice:the bar itself, the "furniture", the sculptures... even the glasses! Of course you have to wear a warm outfit, gloves, a ski hat... and you cannot really stay more than 20 minutes. And all you can drink is vodka! Check this little video clip that I made with the rest of my photos.
Thank you very much for all your nice congratulations, I cannot reply to every one but it really makes me happy;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL