simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: Rusty Shutters and... brand new site!
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Rusty Shutters and... brand new site!


In Paris a lot of shutters are made of steel and not wood. Steel is supposed to last longer, but... it can rust. Which is good for photographers, especially if someone adds some colorful graffiti to them;) On another colorful note, let me take the opportunity of today's post to finally disclose the address of the website project I've been working on for 9 months already and that I finally launched last Thursday. It's in French (although the little video at the beginning includes interviews of some Americans) so you may not be interested, but since I really worked hard to bring it to life, I thought I could afford to exceptionally share the news with you today. Please pay a visit to www.courriercadres.com ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL