simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: Monica (and her husband) in Paris!
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday 5 August 2007

Monica (and her husband) in Paris!


I don't want this blog to turn into a "family" album, but I had to show you Monica right?! So, yes, since several of you asked, we did meet Sunday around noon in the Rodin museum gardens as the thinker statue in the background proves it. The man tenderly holding her - as well as the macarons box I already mentioned here - is her husband Fabio who made me laugh a lot because you could feel he was fed up with all these museums Monica dragged him into! There was also a 4th person with us: Michael. But we'll have to wait for Monica's photos to see the other side of the camera... Anyway, I really enjoyed meeting this charming couple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL