simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: A journey to Provence
2 ... 2 ...

Friday 18 July 2008

A journey to Provence


Let's take a little break from this busy week... how about a little journey in Provence? Not this Provence, unfortunately, but the one you can find in Paris (and in many other places, including the US, I noticed last time I was there) when shopping at L'Occitane. Yes, it's a chain store, and yes their marketing is very well made, but still, I love the way they use local products of Provence to turn them into body lotion, eau de toilette or skincare and many other totally useless products! Even the Sales sign of this outlet (I took this photo in Bercy Village), is cool ;) Now, it's the right day to wish you a happy weekend (I was a little early yesterday LOL).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL