simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: Details on Place des Vosges
2 ... 2 ...

Monday 2 June 2008

Details on Place des Vosges


I've always heard the expression "the Devil is in the details" until yesterday, in a television series I heard one of the characters say "God is in the details". And when I saw this photo - that I took at Place des Vosges on Sunday - I could not help but think of it. Well figuratively of course, because on this occasion God is French Sculptor Jean-Pierre Cortot (1787 - 1843) who designed the 4 fountains that you can see on this unforgettable place.
BTW, I had a message from CNN who thanks you all very much. Non US based people who are interested in the France coverage can tune in to CNN International throughout the week and US based people, who I believe don't have access to CNN International can check www.cnn.com/france.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL