simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: Fontaine Trévise
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Fontaine Trévise


Last night (Wednesday), I received a text message from Kinneret (the lady who wrote a nice article in Hebrew about PDP). She said "If you want to take a cool photo, they are currently shooting a historical movie on Cité Trévise". I was having dinner in the 14th arrondissement when I got the message, so it took me about an hour to go there and, of course, it was already too late; the crew was packing and the actors long gone. I still got to see for the 1st time this wonderful little place - which from what I found out was built around 1840- with its romantic nymphea fountain in the middle though. When I think I live only a couple of blocks away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL