simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: Bobino is still alive
2 ... 2 ...

Monday 14 April 2008

Bobino is still alive


Last night, on my way back home from the office, I passed by the rue de la Gaité a pretty "festive" street in the area of Montparnasse. I noticed a huge line at the entrance of "Bobino" one of the mythical music halls of Paris. The name Bobino is known to all Parisians but to be quite honest I thought it was now more or less closed. Browsing the web to know more, I found out that the place had been totally redone in 2007 and that they turned it into a Cabaret kinda place (like the Moulin Rouge or Le Lido) where you can enjoy fancy costumes and music. You'll find out more on their website. BTW, talking about music, here is a little piece that Vivky Hugo (a regular commenter) sent me today. Quite unexpected...

If you want to attend this year's PDP Picnic on May 7, please check this topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL