simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: Fauchon, La Madeleine
2 ... 2 ...

Monday 21 April 2008

Fauchon, La Madeleine


Fauchon is probably the best luxury food shop in Paris. It has several stores now (including a recent one in Beijing), but the original one, the one that was founded in 1886 by Auguste Fauchon, is located on Place de la Madeleine, at the back of the church. They really have good stuff! I remember, when I was much younger, I used to live near there and every Sunday I would buy croissants from them. Yes, they are to die for! Now I live further away, but I pass by La Madeleine every morning on my way to work, and that is how I got to take this photo. Service Voiturier means Valet Parking, by the way.

11 to 15 people are already attending this year's PDP Picnic on May 7, why don't you join? Please check this topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL