simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: The other side of Saint Sulpice
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 23 April 2008

The other side of Saint Sulpice


Do you remember this photo? Well, I photographed his front this time! The sad part though is that I still don't know who he is... Anyway, for the records this photo was taken in Saint Sulpice (yes at the same time I took the confession one!). I have a lot of work at the moment so I did not have the time to take "La photo du jour". Don't worry, things will go back to normal pretty soon ;) BTW, I have a question for those of you who have already been to Paris - Well it's actually not me but a PDP visitor who asks me in which restaurant she could take her 12 year old daughter to (please post the answer here, if you have one, because I don't!). Update: a nice visitor (Joris, from Belgium) tells me this is Saint Paul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL