simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: A piece of Baccarat
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 9 April 2008

A piece of Baccarat


OK, today let me take you to... the Baccarat house, the famous French crystal maker founded in 1764, where I was today. I know what you're going to say - especially you phx-cdg! -, I get to go to more places than the "average Pierre"... But it's actually not true ; anybody can go there and have dinner in their fabulous crystal room - redecorated by Philip Stark, s'il vous plaît!. Anybody can also visit the boutique, the gallery-museum and the grand ballroom of exceptional craftsmanship (where I took this photo.) Here, I chose to post this one because I thought it was more mysterious! Needless to say that all chandeliers there are made of crystal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL