simple is beautiful
Paris Daily Photo: Waiting [not on!] for who[m]?
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday 17 April 2008

Waiting [not on!] for who[m]?


This photo is dedicated to Zsolt and Zannni from Budapest Daily Photo... Why? Because I took this photo last evening (Thursday) in front of... the Paris Hungarian Center, located on the rue Bonaparte in the 6th arrondissement (not exactly the worst address in Paris!). This center is dedicated to the promotion of the Hungarian culture (and language) and I suppose this sculpture was made by a Hungarian artist (but I have found nothing on the web about this). Anyway, I think it's cool they actually put it in front of the building as if it were a real bench. I don't know the lady next to the bronze one ; she just nicely told me "you can take your picture, I don't mind being on a blog!" Nice encounter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL